Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow!

The controls were so siple yet so effective, with the special moves like throwing the kids up in the air and getting out the knife... Every attention to detail was added, the swings swung, the lawnmower exploded, the cars killed the kids... GOOD GAME!

simpsons game v2.0 simpsons game v2.0

Ooh, sprinkles!

This game was really fun, although there are way more like this out there, could have used with a simpsons background and a simpsons thing rather than a treasure chest, but it was good. One problem, some levels started with three of the counters already in a row... I love that song where'd you get it?

RaidenX RaidenX

Woah!

That game was great! I'm hooked, although it ran slow on my PC coz it's crap... Didn't you take that music in the loader from Bomberman Fantasy Race? (which was crap)

GuCcis Blocks GuCcis Blocks

It's buggy...

I know it's not easy to program in flash, so i'm doing CONSTRUCTIVE critisism here, as in, things you could work on... When the ball hits the left of the paddle, it bounces upwards as normal, where if it hits the right, it flies right... I liked the way the paddle was slow moving because it added challenge to the game! Good job, could use some MP3s included...

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Best sonic game ever!

Best sonic game ever! Well, sonic ONLINE game anyway... It was like a mix of SA1 and SA2 with some music from Sonic3! the controls works brilliantly, why spend cash on a GBA game when you can just play this?