Takabus Takabus

Very good.

Lots of people are saying they didn't understand it, well I understood it apart from the opening bit... I think that it was very good for what it was, it had a very artistic feel but then you ripped it apart with the IM style language and the "k. sex plz.", and this I like. It definately had meaning but most people - to avoid embarrasment about their inner feelings - won't post what they really thought it meant, and I for one am one of those people. Up with this and down with sonic vs mario...

Windows Sux Windows Sux

Stream to Event please.

I like that song, it's from dookie and it's called coming clean, well done... Unfortunately you couldent figure out how to make it high quality which in turn made your movie pretty boring. Although I hate windows, you just copied other peoples ideas for funny messages, so think of some new ones, and increase the quality of your music, coz you're ruining a good bands music, ok? P.S. You can make it higher quality by selecting the first frame of the sound, opening propeties at the bottom, and changing stream to event.

cardboard sky cardboard sky

We don't feel like lip-syncing anymore!

That was funny, because it made no sense and it pointed out the flaws in flash animation! Also Lisas voise was hillarious, I love random stuff like this, do more!

notorious responds:

done and done.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow!

The controls were so siple yet so effective, with the special moves like throwing the kids up in the air and getting out the knife... Every attention to detail was added, the swings swung, the lawnmower exploded, the cars killed the kids... GOOD GAME!

simpsons game v2.0 simpsons game v2.0

Ooh, sprinkles!

This game was really fun, although there are way more like this out there, could have used with a simpsons background and a simpsons thing rather than a treasure chest, but it was good. One problem, some levels started with three of the counters already in a row... I love that song where'd you get it?

RaidenX RaidenX

Woah!

That game was great! I'm hooked, although it ran slow on my PC coz it's crap... Didn't you take that music in the loader from Bomberman Fantasy Race? (which was crap)

Hazardously BIG! Hazardously BIG!

Hey wait!

I was the one that mixed them into one for you! Don't I get soem credit?

wlawisoca responds: